Letsdogre

SAT

Get ready with our mentorship

Join thoughtfully structured SAT online coaching classes in India

If you want to score well on SAT, the letsdogre can help. With a team of the best faculty members, we can guide you in the right direction. We not only help you score good marks but also choose the right college. 

What is SAT?

SAT-Scholastic Assessment Test is a standardized test administered by the College Board and is required to be taken by students seeking admission to undergraduate schools, particularly in the US and Canada. SAT has been createdto assess the written, verbal and mathematical skills of the candidates. 

Overview of SAT 

The SAT is a 3-hour test that includes evidence-based reporting and writing, math reasoning skills. The valuation system is reported between a score range of 400-1600-point scale. Best SAT Online Preparation Classes in India help in following your dreams.

What is the SAT exam format? 

  • Reading Section: The reading section of the SAT exam is 65 minutes long and comprises 52 multiple-choice questions. These questions are based on 5 passages and all the questions are evidence-based that require the student to analyze and interpret the information given in the passages. 
  • Writing Section: The Writing and Language section of the SAT is 35 minutes long and comprises 44 multiple choice questions which are based on 4 passages. This section focuses on the ability of the students to analyze and edit the content of the passage. 
  • Mathematics section: The Mathematics section evaluates your mathematical reasoning skills and you will be graded in a score range of 200-800 points. This section is 80 minutes long and contains 58 questions, of which 80% of the questions are multiple-choice. The remaining 20% of questions are student-produced response questions. 
  • Essay Section: There is an optional 50 minutes long essay section in the examination. Even though it is optional we would recommend you to take the SAT exam with the Essay as some schools may need the essay score. 

The highlights of our SAT Online Coaching Classes in India

  • Best Instructors: We have a team of scholars and educators. 
  • High-class Recommendation Engine: Customized learning based on your performance. 
  • Simulated Tests: More than full-length practice tests which stimulate the official test. 
  • Unique Satisfaction Guarantee: With our cutting-edge technology and stringent methodology, we ensure your satisfaction. 

F-1 VISA Query

A sample SOP will be emailed you shortly! Good Luck:)

Access it!

Enable Notifications OK No thanks