WHAT IS MASTERS'S DEGREE?
If you’re wondering what a Master’s degree is, a higher education degree is done after a bachelor’s degree. This graduation degree usually takes at least two years to complete, depending on the subject the student has chosen. It is a specialized advanced study, which is also known as a Master’s degree or Doctoral degree. Most US universities offer Master’s degrees in various subjects like Science, Technology, Engineering, Business administration, and Management courses. Some recommended US universities are Massachusetts of Technology, Stanford University, Harvard University, California Institute of Technology, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton, and Yale University.
Why choose the US for Masters?
It is highly recommended to choose US universities for further studies because the world's top 50 universities are in the US only. Because the US universities have excellent academic standards which makes them renowned all over the world. There are a few more reasons why to choose the US for graduation:
Advanced technology :
The US is well equipped with the latest technology and upgraded skills, Which leads to higher education programs with advanced research capabilities. They also focus on small-size classrooms to nurture the students to the fullest. The students are also given practical training on their specific subjects. Getting a degree with the latest technology makes students more confident and keeps them updated with other students worldwide. The government also invests a handsome amount in machinery and research work.
Scholarship programs :
The students can avail of different scholarship programs according to their academic scores, aptitude tests, English proficiency, and logical reasoning. They provide various courses on campus to support students in better university adjustments. On average, they offer 10,000 USD annually for graduate students.
Enriched with healthy competition:
These universities have students across the globe with different cultural backgrounds and skills, giving all international students a platform for healthy competition and learning with each other. The institution’s screening process offers students opportunities to interact with each other.
Excellent support system :
The international students are comforted by assisting them in choosing their food, accommodation, and visa extensions. They are also given some internship and scholarship opportunities to cope with the expenses of the US.
Other curricular activities :
Apart from studying your course, you can involve yourself in sports activities, clubs, or other activities to get vocational training. You are also given opportunities for a cultural exchange program where you can explore different kinds of people with diverse cultural backgrounds.
Flexibility in choosing the subjects :
In the US, there are plenty of courses for an MS degree in which you can specialize. The US is also famous for providing academic flexibility, allowing them to customize their chosen course and specialize in the course.
The students have multiple career choices. The university offers various options for the students to opt for. Also, students from US universities have a brighter opportunity for work because they appear outstanding and are given special consideration if they have a degree from the US. In this way, their earning capacity increases much more than others. Most importantly, the government gives two years work visa after a Master’s degree course.
PREREQUISITE FOR MASTER IN US
There are various formalities to be done before applying for master's in the US.
- A standardized test score varies from subject to subject and is required before admission. This is necessary to judge the students academically.
- The students must also submit GMAT /GRE scores in some universities to get a waiver.
- They also have to take the TOEFL exam, an English proficiency test, to get admission to US universities.
Various document is required to submit for further studies like
- Transcripts and mark sheets of the earlier institution are required, which should be attested by the principal of the former.
- The CV should be attached with other documents in which a detailed description of your research 3work and experience should be mentioned.
- A statement of purpose in written form has to be submitted with the form in which your purpose for applying for the course and your expectations from the course have to be mentioned.
- At least two recommendation letters and other documents must be submitted.
- A Current Bank statement is required to be submitted in which sufficient balance is needed for at least 1-year course fees.
- The applicant has to submit Health Insurance for their convenience.
- Identity proof is a pre-requisite for Visa formalities.
How can we help you?
Contact us at the Consulting